- Between 14 October and 29 November 2020, the initial officers who took my report failed to update me with the result of the enquiry despite the fact that I contacted 101 on several occasions and left messages for them.
- Police have failed to obtain a statement from a witness which would have corroborated the Dangerous Driving, Assault and Breach of the Peace offences that I reported on 14 October 2019 which subsequently have not been reported to the Procurator Fiscal.
- The suspect was issued with a Recorded Police Warning for the offence of Assault only which I believe was not suitable or appropriate given the circumstances of the offences committed by the suspect.
- On the 3 February 2020, nearly 4 months after the initial incident, I was issued with a Recorded Police warning which I believe was inappropriate in the circumstances and was as a direct result of the footage and comments that I posted on social media, stating my intention to make a complaint about the police.
- On 3 February 2020, the officers who issued me with a Recorded Police Warning failed to provide sufficient information regarding the warning process/procedure.
Injury Ignored - Driver Warning
|Not the worst injury (or my best photo!), but an injury none the less.